Terms and Conditions
Please make sure that you read and understand these conditions before you agree to them. This page, along with the documents referred to on it, tells you about the legal terms and conditions on which we sell any of the products listed on our website to you.
Definitions and Interpretation
• 1.1 In these Conditions:
Contract - means any contract for the sale of goods and/or the supply of services between us and you into which these Conditions are incorporated;
Conditions - means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out below, including the Returns Policy, the documents referred to on this page and any special terms and conditions confirmed in writing by us;
Goods - means the goods and/or services which we shall supply in accordance with these Conditions, under an order which is accepted;
Returns Policy – means the standard terms and conditions applicable when Goods are returned to us by you and which are hereby incorporated to these Conditions.
we - means Trendy Labels, and “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly;
you - means the person placing an order for the Goods and entering the Contract with us and “your” shall be construed accordingly;
- 1.2 The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- 1.3 Unless expressly stated otherwise, where rights and decisions are to be exercised or made at our discretion, then we shall be under no duty or obligation to you to justify or provide a reason for the decision.
• 1.4 Where our prior written consent is required in these Conditions, we shall not unreasonably withhold or delay in giving that consent.
• 1.5 All rights expressly reserved by or granted to us by these Conditions shall be without prejudice to any other rights which we may have from time to time.
Basis of Sale
• 2.1 We intend to rely upon these Conditions (as updated by us from time to time) in relation to the contract between you and us. If you require any changes, please make sure you ask for these to be put in writing. No variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us. You will be subject to the Conditions in place at the time you order the Goods from us, unless such change is required by law or government or regulatory authority (in which case it will apply to any orders you have previously placed). These Conditions apply to all purchases you make from us at any time, regardless of how the order is made.
- 2.2 Where Goods are to be delivered by instalments, each instalment shall constitute a separate Contract. Failure by us to deliver any instalment shall not entitle you to cancel any other instalment other than as set out in these Conditions are our Returns Policy.
- 2.3 All specifications, drawings and of weights, dimensions and performance issued by us are approximate only. The images of the Goods are for illustrative purposes only and whilst we make every effort to display images accurately the Goods may vary slightly from those images.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to withdraw any offer or special promotions without notice. In the event that you have already placed an order under the Conditions that we have accepted we will provide you with a full refund for any money received.
- Orders and Specifications
• 3.1 Your order represents an offer to purchase the Goods which is accepted by us if and when we issue you with written acceptance of the order (at which point the contract between you and us will be formed). Our acceptance of your order is conditional upon the Goods being intended for personal use and not for resale. By placing an order, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old. All orders are subject to availability and on a first-come-first-served basis as unfortunately, we are unable to reserve Goods. We shall refund any payment made by you in the event that we cannot provide the Goods you have ordered. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order.
- 3.2 You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with these Conditions. Our order process allows you to check and amend any error before submitting any order with us. We shall not be liable for all costs and expenses incurred by you due to inaccurate information submitted by you or as a result of network failure.
- Price of the goods
• 4.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed.
• 4.2 While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered (whether this by our error or an error by any third party), we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods and the order is subsequently cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
• 4.3 The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax (at the rate from time to time in force). Any packaging or delivery costs (which you shall be required to pay in addition to the price quoted for the Goods) will be confirmed prior to your order being placed.
Terms of Payment
• 5.1 We accept most credit and debit cards.
• 5.2 If you fail to make any payment then we reserve the right to cancel the Contract.
• 5.3 All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
• 6.1 Any dates specified by us for delivery of the Goods are an estimate only on which you rely on is at your own risk. Time for delivery shall not be, and shall not be capable of being made by notice, of the essence. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time (with our view being final as to what constitutes reasonable)
• 6.2 All goods are examined in details by ourselves prior to despatch to ensure that they leave our warehouse in perfect condition. However, transit damage, unfortunately, can occur. If your purchase is showing obvious signs of transit damage upon delivery, you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt.
In either case, we will then arrange re-delivery of replacement goods as soon as possible.
• 6.3 Goods should be inspected by you upon delivery. We will not be liable for the shortages, faulty or damaged goods unless notified within 48 hours of the receipt of the goods and no further claims will be entertained after this period.
Risk and Property
• 7.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to you in the case of Goods to be delivered, at the time of delivery. This means the Goods shall be your responsibility at this point.
• 7.2 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk for the Goods to you, the transfer of the ownership of the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received in cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods.
• 7.3 Until such time as the as the property in the Goods passes to you and where you fail to pay for the Goods in accordance with these Conditions, we shall be entitled, at any time, to require you to return the Goods to us.
Warranties and Liability
• 8.1 We are not the manufacturer of the Goods as such we hereby acknowledge and agree that it is not appropriate for us to provide warranties in respect of the quality of the Goods.
We, therefore, give no such warranties, express or implied, as to the quality of the Goods and all such warranties are hereby excluded from the contract. Upon written request from you, we shall endeavour, but shall not be obliged to, transfer to you the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given to us by the manufacturer but only insofar as any such warranty has been given to us.
- 8.2 Where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer, we warrant that the Goods are of satisfactory quality, conform with the terms of this contract and fit for their normally intended purpose in all material respects.
- 8.3 Where the Goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976, as amended) your legal rights are not affected by these Conditions. Further information on your legal rights can be obtained from Trading Standards or Citizens Advice Bureaus.
- 8.4 Subject to clause 8.5, if either of us fails to comply with these Conditions, neither of us shall be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except for those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the failure to comply with these Conditions.
- 8.5 Nothing in these Conditions excludes or limits in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
• 9.1 Neither party shall be liable to the other or deemed to be in breach of Contract by reason of delay or failure to perform any of that party’s obligations if the delay or failure is due to an act or cause beyond that party’s reasonable control. If an event outside our reasonable control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
o (a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you, and
o (b) our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event.
- 9.2 These Conditions do not purport to confer a benefit on any third party.
- 9.3 Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Conditions shall be in writing or by email addressed to the other party and delivered to the address or email address provided at the time the order is confirmed or any subsequent or alternative address which one party may notify to the other from time to time.
- 9.4 Where we do not take action against you for any breach of the Contract, we shall not be prevented from taking action against you in respect of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- 9.5 Each paragraph of these Conditions operates separately. Where any competent authority deems any Condition to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the offending part shall be removed and the validity of the remainder of the Conditions shall not be affected.
- 9.6 The Contract and these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 9.7 All dealings between us in connection with these Conditions and each Contract shall be carried on in the English language.
- 9.8 You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably.
Your right to cancel
• 10.1 We are pleased to offer a no-quibble cancellation policy, which is in addition to your statutory rights. Should your purchase disappoint you in any way, you may normally cancel your purchase provided you notify us before, or within 30 days after delivery. Your product must be complete, unused and in “as new” condition. ( e.g., if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way).
It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories.
You are responsible for the return of the goods to us.
• 11.1 We reserve the right to reformat any address details created by you for the purposes of efficient delivery management and where we reasonably believe the address entered would cause a delay in the delivery of your order.
• 11.2 It is your responsibility to keep your email address and password details safe. Any orders placed using your stored card details (whether by you or any third party) will be treated as authorised by you and will be processed accordingly.
• 11.3 We reserve the right to suspend your account with immediate effect should we reasonably believe that you have breached our Terms and Conditions of sale and we shall be under no duty or obligation to justify or provide a reason for our decision.
• Email: email@example.com
• Address: International House, 24 Holborn Street, London EC1A 2BN. United Kingdom
• Telephone: 02071838601
• 13.1 Trendy Labels own and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with Trendy Labels (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
• 13.2 Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
14.1 We understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
• 15.1 You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website; scrape, copy or clone any information, images or associated data for the purposes of analysis and/or commercial gain. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence and Trendy Labels will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- 15.2 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
• 16.1 You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
• 17.1 Trendy Labels shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
• 18.1 If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.